The Audio-Technica AT4041 Condenser Microphone is a very accurate, small-diaphragm cardioid condenser mic ideal for recording, professional broadcast and live applications. The AT4041's flat frequency response makes it ideal for acoustic guitar, piano, horns, and as an overhead drum mic. The AT4041 features wide frequency response of 20-20,000Hz, a low frequency roll-off switch and low self-noise due to its transformerless design. Requires 48V phantom power. Includes stand adapter, foam windscreen and case.
Audio-Technica AT4041 Features
- Recommended for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast and live-sound
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snare
- Smooth, extended frequency response, high output and very high SPL capability
- Transformerless design for low self-noise
- Switchable hi-pass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing