Audio-Technica's omnidirectional AT899 is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. Its low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. The mic may be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair. It offers the convenience of battery or phantom power. With a switchable low-frequency roll-off, the AT899 becomes more resistant to annoying pops and handling noise.
Audio Technica AT899 Features
RoHS compliant-free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction
- For vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent and houses of worship
- Ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter)
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- Uses low-reflectance materials for a less noticeable design
- Terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters
- 55 inch (1.4 m) cable
- Includes a clips and windscreens and a protective carrying case