The Audio-Technica ATH-CK7 earphones feature titanium construction for durability and light weight while providing outstanding isolation from distracting background noise.
Without the use of active noise-cancelling electronics, these in-ear models achieve significant attenuation of outside sound, allowing for increased fidelity and acoustic impact at lower volume levels. Ideal for use with all audio sources, including MP3 and other portable players, they come equipped with interchangeable ear pieces for a comfortable, custom fit.
Audio-Technica ATH-CK7 Features
- In-ear design forms an acoustic seal that achieves outstanding sound isolation, blocking background noise, preventing sound leakage and allowing for increased fidelity at lower volume levels
- 11 mm drivers deliver deep bass, extended treble and high fidelity
- Rare-earth neodymium magnets at the heart of the drivers offer maximum sound quality in minimum size
- Titanium construction for durability, light weight, and portability
- Ideal for use with all audio sources, including MP3 and other portable players
- Interchangeable ear pieces (small, medium, large) are included for a comfortable, custom fit
- Includes protective pouch
- Gold-plated mini-plug provides exceptional corrosion resistance, superb conductivity, low noise
- 1.2 m Y cable includes an adjustable sleeve for secure fit