Audio-Technica ATH AD700 Dynamic Headphones; With a lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing and magnesium frame structure, these open-air headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, offering a completely natural listening experience.
The sound is smooth and relaxed, with deep resonating bass and vocal projection. The self-adjusting wing support automatically adjusts to your head size for easy-wearing listening comfort. A straight cord at the left earpiece terminates to a mini plug with included 1/4 inch adapter.
Audio-Technica ATH AD700 Features:
- Air Dynamic (open) headphones for natural and high quality sounds with deep resonating bass and vocal projection
- Full open-air type headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- Lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing and magnesium frame structure
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems and CCAW voice coils for superior sound reproduction
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support Housing provides comfortable support for a more enjoyable listening experience
- High-quality hybrid PCOCC and titanium alloy cord
- Extremely comfortable velvet ear-fitting pads
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4 inch (6.3 mm) adapter