Audio Technica ATLP120 is a pro-level stereo turntable for the audiophile who wants the most out of their vinyl! The ATLP20 features a high-torque direct-drive motor for quick start-ups and a USB output that connects directly to your computer. With both a forward and reverse play capability, this Audio Technica offers a cast aluminum platter with slip mat and a start/stop button. The ATLP120 turntable includes a removable hinged dust cover that will keep your player in prime condition.
Audio Technica ATLP120 USB Features
- USB output connects directly to your computer for plug-and-play use
- Mac and PC compatible Audacity software digitizes your LPs
- Direct drive high-torque motor
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional cast aluminum platter with slip mat
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Balanced tone arm with soft damping control
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables
- Included cables connect to your stereo or powered speakers
- Stroboscopic platter speed indicator
- Forward and reverse play
- Includes removable dust cover
A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the turntable to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input. A USB cable and adapter cables are included along with Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs.