ATR-MCX balanced microphone cables are engineered for maximum signal transfer and minimum loss. Designed for low-impedance operation, these balanced cables feature heavy-duty construction and professional connectors. To protect signal quality, each conductor has an individual spiral shield inside the molded insulating sheath. A conductive PVC layer inside each shield dissipates static buildup during flexing.
Audio Technica ATR-MCX Microphone Cable Features
- Dual copper outer shields and twin conductive PVC inner shields protect cable signal quality with 100% coverage
- Professional connectors ensure superior signal integrity and outstanding strain relief
- Heavy-duty PVC jacket stands up to tough use
- High-quality 24-gauge stranded copper conductors offer optimal signal transfer
- Extra flexibility and low memory for ease of use/storage