Audio-Technica’s System 10 Stompbox digital high-fidelity guitar wireless system combines the advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality of other System 10 configurations with unique functionality for guitarists, bassists and other instrumentalists. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 Stompbox offers a rugged, metal, pedal board-mountable receiver with foot switch, two switched TRS balanced 1/4 inch outputs and an output mode selector.
With the tap of a foot, musicians can toggle between outputs for switching amps or mute and unmute one output without muting the other for convenient tuning. And a single receiver can be paired with up to eight UniPak body-pack transmitters, allowing users to easily switch between instruments without having to move a body-pack from one instrument to the next.
Audio Technica ATW-1501 System 10 Guitar Wireless Features
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space
- Two switched TRS balanced 1/4 inch output jacks
- Output mode selector and foot switch to toggle between outputs or mute/unmute Output A without muting Output B
- Multi-pairing function to link a single receiver with up to eight body-pack transmitters
- Transmitter battery level display on receiver
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and setup
- State-of-the-art digital receiver housed in a strong, metal, stompbox-style body for reliable performance and pedal board mounting
- Included hook and loop strips for adding receiver to effects pedal board
- Universal (center + or -) 9v–12v DC input
System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
Each Stompbox system includes an ATW-R1500 Stompbox receiver, an ATW-T1001 UniPak body-pack transmitter with an AT-GcW guitar cable, and hook and loop strips for adding receiver to an effects pedal board. The ATW-R1500 is a digital receiver with sturdy, metal-body construction, easy-to-read digital ID and transmitter battery level displays, and AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.