The Audio-Technica 3000 Series UHF True Diversity Wireless Microphone Systems is a 200-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless designed for a wide range of applications including live performance, regional touring companies, fixed installation, public address and places of worship. Operating in the 600 MHz frequency band (655-680 MHz, TV channels 44-49) with 200 selectable frequencies and true diversity UHF wireless technology, all components in the 3000 Series have soft-touch controls for quick, easy access to the most important functions during set-up and operation. In addition, the 3000 Series features Audio-Technica's Digital Tone Lock Squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display in each unit which provides convenient visual indications of settings and operation status.
The ATW-3110 UHF UniPak Transmitter System consists of the ATW-R310 true diversity receiver and the ATW-T310 UniPak body-pack transmitter The true diversity ATW-R310 receiver features an all-metal housing for superior shielding, as well as dual independent receiver sections. Its true diversity operation selects the best signal from the two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts and minimizing multipath distortion.
Audio-Technica 3000 Series Features
- 200 PLL-synthesized channels selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Interference-resistant UHF band operation
- Advanced digital ToneLock squelch
- Red alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload
- Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver
- Ground-lift switch
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Two receivers can be mounted side-by-side in a single 19-inch rack space
- ATW-T341 handheld microphone/transmitter features the Artist Elite AE4100 cardioid dynamic element
The ATW-R310 offers 200 PLL-synthesized UHF frequencies, advanced Digital Tone Lock Squelch, soft-touch controls with LCD information display, step-through menus to minimize set-up time, a meter hold setting function, plus an adjustable-slope high-pass filter (Off, 6 dB, 12 dB, or 18 dB). The meter hold setting function, which permits the AF bar graph in the LCD window to capture and display the highest level audio modulation received from the transmitter, is particularly useful during setup or sound check.
The ATW-R310 also includes a transmitter battery-life fuel gauge, XLRM-type balanced and 1/4-inch unbalanced outputs plus a ground-lift switch. The versatile ATW-T310 UniPak transmitter offers a multi-function LCD display, soft-touch controls for easy set-up and operation, plus low- and high-impedance inputs (with a bias connection) for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones as well as Hi-Z instrument pickups.
In addition to its programmable functions, the ATW-T310 has a three-position sliding cover to limit access to controls as appropriate for the application and user. The ATW-T310 is powered by two easily-installed 1.5V AA batteries that provide 6-10 hours of operation. Further, the ATW-T310 is compatible with all Wireless Essentials accessory microphones and cables.
Planning on using multiple wireless units? AMS lets you choose your wireless frequency!
Available Frequency Groups
- Group C: 541.500 - 566.375 MHz (200 available frequencies)
- Group D: 655.500 - 680.375 MHz (200 available frequencies)
Audio-Technica 3000 Series Specifications
- Operating Frequency: UHF band
- Frequency Group C: 541.500 - 566.375 MHz
- Frequency Group D: 655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz
- Number of Channels: 200 total
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Normal Deviation: ±10 kHz
- Operating Range: 300 feet typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 41° to 113° F (5° to 45° C)
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 15 kHz
ATW-T310 UniPak Transmitter
- Receiving System: Dual independent receivers, automatic-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 60 dB nominal, 55 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise Ratio:
- 110 dB at 35 kHz deviation (IEC-weighted)
- Maximum modulation 75 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <=1% (10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 24 dBµV (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Intermediate Frequency: 60 MHz, 10.7 MHz
- Audio Output (AF Level set at "0")
- Unbalanced: 50 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation, 10k ohm load)
- Balanced: 32 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation, 10k ohm load)
- Output Connectors:
- Unbalanced: 1/4-inch phone jack
- Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power Supply: 120V AC 60 Hz; 12-18V DC, 500 mA
- Dimensions (inches): 8.27 W x 1.93 H x 6.93 D
- Accessories Included:
- Two flexible UHF antennas
- Rack-mount adapters
- Net Weight: 2.4 lbs
- RF Power Output
- Low: 10 mW
- High: 30 mW Max
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption: 200 mA typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 hours (High) and 8 hours (Low) (depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.60 x 3.43 x 0.94 inches
- Net Weight: 2.8 oz (without batteries)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophonesNote:
All of the wireless systems that AMS sells comply with the FCC guidelines and regulations.
We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.