The third-generation 3000 Series ATW 3110b wireless system provides the user with 996 selectable UHF frequencies and upgraded features to offer clearer sound and easier operation. By simplifying the selection of usable frequencies and increasing system reliability the ATW 3110b adds rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity audio for an unmatched wireless experience.
Audio Technica ATW 3110b Features
- 996 UHF frequencies in each UHF frequency band
- Band C: 541.500 MHZ to 566.375 MHz (TV Channels 25 - 30)
- Band D: 655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz (TV Channels 44 - 49)
- Band I: 482.000 MHz to 507.000 MHz
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- Nine frequency scan groups simplifies selection of usable frequencies
- True Diversity operation reducing dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch blocks stray RF interference
- Transmitter offers backlit LCD and dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- UniPak transmitter includes AT831cW lavalier microphone
The ATW 3110b wireless system includes the ATW R3100b receiver and ATW T310b UniPak transmitter that is compatible with a wide range of wireless mics or an Audio Technica wireless guitar cable for versatile system operation and uses an illuminated transmitter screen for clear reads on dark stages.
The 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter’s control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching while an upgraded locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design. The 3000 series wireless features a rugged metal chassis with a slim ergonomic design.