The third-generation 3000 Series ATW 3192b wireless offers versatile use with the included UniPak transmitter and MicroSet headset microphone. The system provides the user with 996 selectable UHF frequencies and upgraded features to offer clearer sound and easier operation. By simplifying the selection of usable frequencies and increasing system reliability the ATW 3192b adds rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity audio for an unmatched wireless experience.
Audio-Technica ATW 3192b Features
- 996 UHF frequencies in each UHF frequency band
- Band C: 541.500 MHZ to 566.375 MHz (TV Channels 25 - 30)
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- Nine frequency scan groups simplifies selection of usable frequencies
- True Diversity operation reducing dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch blocks stray RF interference
- Transmitter offers backlit LCD and dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Includes UniPak transmitter and MicroSet Headset condenser mic
The ATW 3192b wireless system includes the ATW R3100b receiver and ATW T310b UniPak transmitter and MicroSet omnidirectional headset condenser microphone. The UniPak can be used with a wide range of wireless mics or an Audio-Technica wireless guitar cable for versatile system operation.
The 3-position sliding cover on the UniPak transmitter’s control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching while an upgraded locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design. The 3000 series wireless features a rugged metal chassis with a slim ergonomic design.