Audio Technica ATW-901L System 9 VHF Lavalier Wireless System is a four-channel frequency-agile wireless system designed to provide rock-solid performance along with easy setup and clear, natural sound quality.
The Audio Technica ATW-901L System 9 VHF Lavalier Wireless System configuration includes the ATW-R900 receiver and the body-pack transmitter with omnidirectional lavalier microphone. The ATW-R900 is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The ATW-R900 also offers volume control along with AF Peak, RF and Power indicator lights.
Audio Technica ATW-901L System 9 VHF Lavalier Wireless System Features:
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- 4 selectable frequency-coordinated VHF channels
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4 inch output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range