The Audio-Technica PRO 301 Pro Series 3 Unipak VHF Wireless System is perfect for anyone who wants an easy to use, reliable wireless system on a budget! This Unipak body-pack configuration allows you to add an Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphone or cable of your choice to complete the system.
The Pro Series 3 Unipak wireless system is a single-channel, fixed-frequency system available in three VHF travelling frequencies (169.505, 170.245, and 171.905 MHz) that operate outside the range of US broadcast television. All three fixed-frequency systems work together with no interference from TV channels, and no frequency coordination is required.
The Audio-Technica Pro Series 3 Wireless System includes a PRO-R300 receiver and a body-pack transmitter. The PRO-R300 is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The PRO-R300 also offers volume control along with AF Peak, RF and Power indicator lights. All components fit conveniently in an included rugged case, ideal for storage and use on the road.
Audio-Technica PRO 301 Pro Series 3 Unipak VHF Wireless System Features
- Compatible with Audio-Technica mics and cables with a locking 4-pin connector
- Easy operation and clear sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Available in a choice of three fixed VHF frequencies that operate outside the range of US broadcast television
- Includes rugged storage/road case designed to fit all components
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4 inch output jack and space-saving power supply
- Professional locking connector on UniPak body-pack transmitter
- Available in 7 system configurations