The Audio Technica PRO88W VHF Wireless Microphone System is designed for camcorder and other applications requiring a small, easily portable wireless. It is equipped with a flexible detachable antenna and a choice of two transmitter and receiver frequencies on each system. The small and inconspicuous VHF wireless system will mount on the light shoe of camcorders or on the back of a camera itself with a Velcro attachment. For fixed installations, a 9V DC input is available on the receiver. Eight VHF channels are available for interference-free operation in virtually any location.
ATR3350 Lavalier Microphone
- Provides freedom of movement for video production, computer applications and business presentations
- Two switchable frequencies for interference-free operation
- High-band VHF operation for superior sound
- Normal operating range 100'; up to 300' under optimum conditions
- Durable, flexible antenna can be positioned for best reception
- Real-time monitoring capability with included earphone
- Rugged design and construction with handsome non-reflective finish
- Quick and reliable mounting system for camcorder use
- Includes ATR3350 Lavalier microphone
- Receiver and transmitter are each powered by a single 9V battery
Audio-Technica’s newscaster-style omnidirectional ATR3350 lavalier is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. This high-quality condenser is ideal for video use, and is a favorite choice for aerobics/dance/sports instructors. Its low-profile design assures minimum visibility.
ATR3350 Lavalier Microphone Features
- Newscaster-style miniature mic is perfect for video use
- Ideal for aerobics/dance/sports instructors
- Omni pickup pattern offers full coverage
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophonesNote:
All of the wireless systems that AMS sells comply with the FCC guidelines and regulations.
We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.