Audio Technica U853A Hanging Condenser Microphone
The Audio Technica U853A Hanging Condenser Microphone is ideal for speech, theater, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording.
The U853A's fast transient response and low distortion characteristics allow every complex detail to be heard with all its impact—rich, vibrant qualities faithfully reproduced. Equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference, the U853A can be battery- or phantom-powered and offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
Audio Technica U853A Features
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360 degrees
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power