The Audix I5 Dynamic Instrument Microphone was designed by the true microphone experts at Audix to handle a wide variety of applications and survive the absolute torture of live sound gigs.
The Audix i5 is the ideal choice for snare, toms, percussion instruments, and can even handle the blistering SPL levels of electric guitar cabinets.
Built around a bulletproof transformerless - XLR balanced design and housed in a precision cast zinc-alloy case with a steel mesh grill (stick hits no problem here), the Audix i5 is a super-smooth dynamic mic featuring 50-16kHz frequency response and a very useable cardioid pattern with incredible off-axis rejection (>23dB) for exceptionally high gain before feedback.
Audix I5 Dynamic Instrument Mic Features
Audix I5 Dynamic Instrument Mic Applications
- Clear and accurate sound reproduction
- Handles high SPL without distortion
- Provides exceptional gain before feedback
- Provides excellent isolation on stage
- Precision cast zinc alloy body and grill
- Extremely durable
- Live stage, studio
- Snare, toms, percussion
- Guitar cabs, electric instruments
- Brass, flute, woodwinds
- Acoustic instruments
- Vocals, speech