The Audix M1280, a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable, has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices.
The M1280, is equipped with a cardioid capsule and gives the microphone the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications.
Audix M1280 Micro Condenser Microphone Features
- Small, lightweight, low profile
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12 mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Immune to RF interference
- Extremely low noise, high SPL handling
The M1280 is available with a wide array of clips and accessories allowing the microphone to be used for drums, percussion, musical instruments, overhead stage miking, podiums, conferences and presentations.
- Overhead mic for choir, group vocal
- Ambient room miking
- Acoustic instruments
- Symphonic area miking
- Speech / Presentation
- Cymbals / Percussion