The Audix PowerTrio package consists of the OM2 and i5 microphone, CabGrabber and two mcirophone cables. An excellent package for vocals, instruments, cabinet or a small studio. Your microphone arsenal needs the PowerTrio.
The Audix OM2 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is an American-made, hand held vocal mic that absolutely shines for live performance. Transformerless design, low impedance and balanced output allow interference free performance even with long cable runs. A dent-resistant spring-steel grill and sound pressure handling capabilities in excess of 140dB add to the OM2 Vocal Microphone's road-worthiness.
Audix OM2 Dynamic Vocal Microphone Features
- Tight and uniformly controlled hyper-cardioid pattern
- Wide 50Hz-16kHz frequency range
- VLM (Very Low Mass) diaphragm
- Slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range
- A well balanced, comfortable to hold, durable dynamic mic
The Audix OM2 Dynamic Vocal Microphone's offers a hypercardioid polar pattern for incredible isolation of the vocals from stage instruments. The frequency range is a wide 50Hz-16kHz and the Audix OM2 employs a VLM (Very Low Mass) diaphragm for natural sound with exceptional transient response.
Designed with slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, the Audix OM2 Dynamic Vocal Microphone provides a full bodied sound on small to mid-size PA systems. Well balanced and comfortable to hold, the OM2 Vocal Microphone is durable and manufactured with high standards and tight tolerances.
With its precision die cast zinc alloy body, black e-coat finish, laser etched model and serial number, steel mesh grill, Switchcraft XLR connector and heavy duty nylon clip, the Audiox OM2 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is one of the toughest in the business.
Audix OM2 Dynamic Vocal Microphone Applications
Audix i5 Instrument Microphone
- Live Stage: Coffeehouse, small to medium club & outdoor festivals
- Praise-team and gospel vocal groups
- Utility Instruments: Electric guitar, snare, tom-tom, congas
- Spoken Word
- Home Studio: Vocal and instrument applications
Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the Audix i5 Dynamic Instrument Microphone is used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. Handling sound pressure levels in excess of 140 dB without distortion, the i5 is sturdy, compact and easy to position. With a wide frequency response of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the i5 provides clear, accurate, natural sound reproduction without having to rely on EQ.
Audix i5 Dynamic Instrument Microphone Applications:
- Live Stage, studio
- Snare, toms, percussion
- Guitar and bass cabinets, electric intruments
- Brass, flute,woodwinds
- Acoustic intruments
- Vocals, speech
The Audix CabGrabber is an effective, compact microphone mounting system for guitar and bass speaker cabinets. An advantage when using the CabGrabber is you can place your microphone on either side of the cabinet and position it at any height and can hold anything from a smaller dynamic microphone up to a large condenser mic that weighs up to one pound.
Audix CabGrabber Features
- Innovative miking solution for guitar amps and cabs
- Allows for precise positioning
- Simple, elegant, compact and easy to use
- No tools required
- Adjustable, tension held
- Mic arm hand tightens firmly into position
- Holds mics weighing up to 1 pound
- Works on cabinets with flat surface or recessed edge
- Will clamp to side of cabinet or over top
- CabGrabber Fits 8-14 inch cabinets and amps
- Durable steel construction