The ultimate recording package to capture and fuel your creativity! The Avid Pro Tools 9 Software with Mbox USB Audio Interface bundle gives you the most advanced and trusted music creation and audio production software on the planet, and a professional-grade, portable hardware interface that delivers best-in-class sound quality and performance. With Avid Pro Tools 9 with Mbox, you get everything you need to create music and audio on your Mac or PC, all in one affordable bundle. You'll always sound amazing, as Mbox was designed by the same team who created Avid's top-of-the-line Pro Tools HD Series interfaces, giving you the sonic clarity of interfaces costing much more.
Avid Pro Tools 9 Software with Mbox Interface Features
Sound amazing with Avid Mbox Interface
- Get best-in-class audio quality and performance with hardware that’s optimized for Pro Tools
- Accelerate your creativity with Avid Pro Tools 9 software, the world’s most advanced music and audio creation/production platform
- Create studio-quality productions with audio resolutions up to 24-bit, 96 kHz
- Work faster and easier with advanced features, including a multi-function button and Automatic Delay Compensation
- Have the flexibility to work with Pro Tools 9 and Mbox, with just Pro Tools, or use Mbox with other audio software
- Connect mics, instruments, monitors, and more to a variety of analog, digital, and MIDI I/O
- Get everything you need in one tightly integrated bundle—all at a great price
Whether you work solo or collaborate with others, you’ll sound better than ever with the re-architected Avid Mbox audio and MIDI computer recording interface.
Accelerate your creativity with Avid Pro Tools 9 Software
- Get best-in-class sound quality and performance with professional-grade circuitry and premium audio conversion
- Capture and mix studio-quality sessions, with up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio resolution
- Connect and control your gear with:
- 4 x 4 simultaneous channels of I/O
- Two XLR mic/line combo inputs with professional-grade mic preamps and 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4 inch DI inputs on front panel for easy access
- Two balanced 1/4 inch monitor outputs
- One 1/4 inch stereo headphone output with volume control
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- One MIDI input, one MIDI output
- Monitor control section with Mono and Dim controls
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Access and perform Pro Tools 9 functions easily with the assignable multi-function button
- Use Avid Mbox with Pro Tools or with other audio software, including Logic, Live, Cubase, and more
- Track hotter signals without clipping with the soft-clip limiter
- Ensure your instruments are in tune with the built-in guitar tuner
- Set up flexible cue mixing and reverb effects with the onboard DSP
- Create anywhere you go with bus-powered USB 2.0 connectivity
Compose, record, edit, sequence, and mix with ease using the world’s most popular, most advanced music creation and audio production platform.
Pristine quality, powerful performance
- Have the flexibility to use Pro Tools 9 software with your Mbox or completely standalone
- Develop bigger, more complex productions with up to 96 simultaneous stereo audio tracks
- Create better sounding, phase-accurate mixes with Automatic Delay Compensation
- Be more creative with coveted pro features, including multitrack Beat Detective, full Import Session Data dialog, DigiBase Pro, and more
- Get inspired and polish mixes with over 70 professional sound-processing plug-ins, virtual instruments, and effects included
- Compose music quickly and easily with full MIDI and score notation tools
- Adjust tempo, pitch, and time on the fly with Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch
- Collaborate with other Pro Tools users directly, or with other audio/video software users using OMF/AAF/MXF file interchange
- Expand your creative palette with RTAS/AudioSuite plug-ins from Avid and others
- Work on a Mac or Windows
Get best-in-class audio quality, exceptional performance, and the lowest possible latency in everything you do with Avid Mbox, featuring professional-grade converters, advanced recording technology, and a premium analog signal path. Because Mbox tightly integrates with Pro Tools 9, you have a system that’s fast enough to keep up with your creativity. And with Avid's stringent testing standards, you’re assured of rock-solid performance in even the most demanding environments.
Work the way you want
Get the flexibility to work in more ways than ever. Use Pro Tools 9 with Mbox for maximum speed and creativity—and get total session compatibility with Pro Tools studios worldwide. Or unleash your studio and use Pro Tools standalone for complete on-the-go creation. What’s more, you can even use Mbox with other Core Audio- and ASIO-compatible software such as Logic, Live, Record, Reason, Fruity Loops, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, and more.
Create effortlessly with extras
Avid Mbox recording interface comes packed with advanced features, making it even easier to get great results. Instantly perform Pro Tools commands right from the interface—like tap session tempo, start/stop record, and create a new track—with the customizable multi-function button. Tune your guitar, bass, and other instruments using the integrated guitar tuner. Prevent distortion when tracking louder sources using the same professional-grade soft-clip limiter found in Avid's Pro Tools HD Series interfaces. And set up more pleasing cue mixes with reverb using the onboard DSP.