The Avid Mbox Mini USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools Express is designed for solo musicians and audio creators to record, edit, and mix performances with stunning sound quality. The Mbox Mini is an incredible value and now is even better with Pro Tools Express software included at no additional charge. Connect mics and instruments to capture studio-quality productions on your Mac or PC with ease using the Avid Mbox Mini interface and Pro Tools Express!
Use Pro Tools Express to sound your very best, or pair Avid Mbox Mini with your favorite third-party audio software such as Logic, Live, Fruity Loops, Cubase, and more. No matter what you choose, you’ll always sound amazing, as the Mbox Mini USB audio interface was designed by the same team who created Avid’s top-of-the-line Pro Tools HD Series interfaces, giving you the sonic clarity of interfaces costing much more.
Avid Mbox Mini USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools Express Features
- Get best-in-class audio quality and performance with professional-grade hardware
- Create studio-quality productions with audio resolutions up to 32-bit, 48 kHz
- Compose, record, edit, and mix with Pro Tools Express using many of the same industry-standard tools as Pro Tools
- Have the flexibility to use Mbox Mini with your favorite software (Core Audio, ASIO, WDM, MME, and multi-client drivers included)
- Record vocal and instrument performances with a complement of analog I/O
- Create anywhere inspiration takes you, thanks to its robust USB-powered housing
Avid Mbox Mini is designed by the same engineering team behind Avid’s top-of-the-line Pro Tools HD systems. That means you get the exceptional audio quality and ease of use enjoyed by commercial studios in the comfort of your own home, project studio, or wherever inspiration takes you.
Sound amazing with Mbox Mini
Whether you want to record yourself or a friend, you’ll sound better than ever with the Mbox Mini computer USB audio recording interface.
Pristine quality, powerful performance
- Get best-in-class sound quality and performance with professional-grade circuitry and premium audio conversion
- Capture and mix high-quality sessions, with up to 24-bit/48 kHz audio resolution
- Connect and control your gear with:
- 2 x 2 simultaneous channels of I/O
- One XLR mic/line combo input with a professional-grade mic preamp and 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4 inch instrument inputs (one DI, one line-level/DI)
- Two balanced 1/4" monitor outputs
- One 1/4" stereo headphone output
- Mix control for low-latency monitoring
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Use Mbox Mini with your favorite recording/music creation software, including Pro Tools, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more
Get best-in-class audio quality, exceptional performance, and the lowest possible latency in everything you do with Avid Mbox Mini interface, featuring pro-grade converters, advanced recording technology, and a premium analog signal path. With Avid’s stringent testing standards, you’re assured of rock-solid performance in even the most demanding environments, whether you create with Pro Tools Express, upgrade to Pro Tools, or use third-party audio software.
Maximize Creativity with Pro Tools
While Pro Tools Express recording software will satisfy the creative needs of many aspiring pros, you can upgrade to the full Pro Tools software at a great discount whenever you’re ready. With Pro Tools, you get more tracks, ultimate performance, and tons more advanced features to take your talent to the next level.
Included Pro Tools Express and Plug-ins
Compose, record, edit, and mix at the speed of your creativity and get the professional tools you need to sound your very best. Pro Tools Express, included with the Avid Mbox Mini interface offers many of the same industry-standard tools of its big brother, Pro Tools 10, to help you turn the song in your head into reality, with professional results.
Pro Tools Express Features
- Create music and sound for picture using many of the same industry-standard tools used by top producers, engineers, and artists
- Take your projects to the next level with session file compatibility across all Pro Tools systems
- Record and mix up to 16 stereo audio tracks at 48 kHz (Mbox Mini) resolution
- Compose music easily with virtual instruments, MIDI editing, and Sibelius notation tools
- Create pro-quality mixes with a collection of high-quality plug-ins and Automatic Delay Compensation
- Get a gigantic leap in sound and speed, and save over 40 percent, when you upgrade to Pro Tools