The Aviom A16II Personal Monitor Mixer allows each performer to create a unique, customized monitor mix on stage or in the studio.
The A16II gives each performer control over channel volume, grouping, pan, stereo spread, and master volume and tone. With up to 16 custom mixes that can be saved and recalled, the A16II allows for a wide variety of personal monitoring.
Aviom A16II Features
- 16-channel stereo mixer
- Fully adjustable pan per channel
- Line/headphone audio output
- Auto-detect mono/stereo circuitry
- Simple set-up with Cat-5e cables
- Sixteen Preset locations for storing custom mixes
- Channel solo, mute, and group functions
- Global trim for reducing all channel volumes
- Sixteen channel select buttons with dual LEDs
- Pan/Spread control with LED readout
- Channel volume control with LED level readout
- Master Volume, Treble, and Bass controls
- Mounts easily on a mic stand with the optional MT-1 Mic Stand Mount
The stereo output from the A16II can be used to drive wired or wireless in-the-ear monitors, headphones, powered floor wedges, an amplifier, or spot monitors.
Mixers can be daisy-chained or connected in parallel using an A-Net Distributor. Parallel connections also allow power to be supplied to the mixers over the Cat-5e cable. As with all Pro16 Series products, Cat-5e cable runs of up to 500 feet are possible between devices, and there is no limit to the number of mixers in a system.