The Avantone BV12 Custom Tube Condenser Microphone
employs premium components, design and craftsmanship to provide nothing less than professional results. The BV12 was designed to go toe to toe with mics costing many times more. The classic look is complimented by wonderfully warm, rich and clear audio. The design, character and performance of the Avantone BV12 Custom is comparable to some of the fine vintage tube mics of the 50's and 60's, but at a fraction of their cost!
Avantone BV12 Custom Tube Condenser Mic Features
- Made using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and reliability
- Versatility to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character
- The included Custom Retro Shockmount allows a precise positioning of the mic while preventing unwanted vibrations up into the mic
- The PS-1 power supply offers access not only to the above OMNI, CARDIOID, and FIGURE-8 patterns but also 6 ‘in-between’ settings
- -10 dB pad and 80 Hz LF roll off switches
- Hand Selected Russian made 6072A tube
- Perfect for Studio vocals, acoustic guitar, mandolin, drum overheads, piano, room mic, etc.
- In the box:
- Avantone BV-12 Tube Microphone
- Avantone Custom Retro Shockmount
- Avantone PS-1 Multi-Pattern Power Supply
- Mogami GoldStudio Pro 15' XLR Cable
- Elegant padded genuine wooden Mic box
- Handcrafted wood side, tweed travel case
- Owner's Manual
The rugged BV-12 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of BRASS. Aesthetically, it features an elegant Buttercream baked on finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grill. The transformer coupled tube circuitry has its origins in famous European vintage designs.