Avantone CK1 Small Capsule FET Pencil Condenser Microphone
The Avantone Cabernet (C-series) mics from AVANT ELECTRONICS are designed to offer true professional performance. These mics will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics.
The Avantone CK1 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to fine studio-standard FET mics…but at a fraction of their cost!
Avantone CK1 Small Capsule FET Pencil Condenser Microphone Features:
- The rugged CK1 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of BRASS.
- An elegant Metallic Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and capsule assembly.
- The high quality FET circuitry will yield pleasing professional results comparable to much more expensive designs.
- The CK1 in its normal stock version uses high grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path.
- Any studio can proudly offer the CK1 for instrumental and percussion miking…It exudes class visually as well as sonically.
- The CK1 is equally at home on the stage for drum overheads, acoustic instruments and piano.
- The CK1 includes (3) 19mm (3/4 inches) interchangeable capsules to provide unlimited miking possibilities!
- Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability.
- Able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character.
- The 3 capsules (cardioid, omni, and Hyper-cardioid) offer versatility for accommodating virtually any miking task.
- The included SSM Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
- Separate -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches
About Avant Electronics...
It is our belief that great audio products can be created without charging thousands of dollars for them. We are very sensitive to the real-world operating budgets of studios as well as the struggling artist/songwriters who are very passionate about creating great music but have budget limitations based on common sense spending.
We strive to offer products that anyone would be proud to own and have long-term use of in the quest for creating great music.
We pledge to manufacture high quality products at affordable prices...and won't release any product unless we would use it ourselves in professional situations.