BACtrack B70 Breathalyzer Alcohol Tester
No sharing or buying extra mouthpieces!
The BACtrack packs this professional alcohol monitoring in a compact reusable frame. Designed for easy consumer use, The B70 NEVER requires individual mouthpieces to be inserted, touched, or replaced. This keeps users from accidentally sharing saliva on the same mouthpiece. It is also a huge cost savings as there are never mouthpieces to purchase and replace.
BACtrack B70 Features
- Circular Light Rings visually notify the user when to start and stop blowing
- Internal Dual Flow Tube allows testing from a half inch away with no mouthpiece
- Patent Pending BluFire Sensor Technology provides extremely accurate test results
- By steadying airflow and requiring a deep lung air sample for each test
- Wide Test Range - Measures Blood Alcohol Content from 0.00 - 0.40%BAC
- White digits on a black background make test results easy to view even in low light
- Recessed display helps prevent scratching
- On-screen instructions guide users when to wait and when to blow
- One Button Operation - Simply turn it on and begin testing in seconds
- Tap-Proof Power Button - Prevents the BACtrack from accidentally turning on
- Hold power for five seconds to display the total number of tests performed
- Compact size and sleek design - easily fits into a pocket or purse
The BACtrack breathalyzer incorporates a number of features to maximize the accuracy of every test. Each test requires a deep lung air sample, helping to ensure that your breath sample reflects your true blood alcohol content. If an insufficient sample is blown, the Inverse LCD display clearly notifies the user to perform another test. These features make the BACtrack an excellent choice for professional groups needing to screen for the presence of alcohol.
Even the BACtrack's unique user operation helps to provide extremely consistent test results. By exhaling with the mouth open from one half inch away, users create a steady and repeatable air sample that can be quickly analyzed by the BACtrack's BluFire Sensor Technology.
And of course, the BACtrack has that instant wow
factor. The unique BluFire light tubes attract attention and make everyone want to test their alcohol level.