BBE Boosta Grande Clean Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
The incredibly popular BBE Boosta Grande Clean Boost Guitar Effects Pedal has been redesigned in a compact chassis which provides that great uncolored boost in a pedalboard-friendly size! Guitarists who think a clean boost pedal does nothing but pile on the gain need to try the Boosta Grande. BBE designed this booster pedal to be remarkably transparent even with its max gain of +20db slamming the tubes. The Boosta Grande mildly rolls off some top end starting at about 1kHz so that sometimes harsh-sounding additional upper harmonics of the tubes aren’t excessive.
BBE Boosta Grande Clean Boost Guitar Effects Pedal Features
- Up to +20dB of transparent clean boost
- 1MEG Ohms input impedance for proper pickup loading
- 1K Ohms output impedance when engaged
- 1 percent metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Blue status LED for high visibility and low power consumption
- Easy access battery compartment
- True hardwire bypass
- 5-year warranty
Boosta Grande’s mission to preserve amp amp’s tonal balance ends with careful post-EQ, but it starts with preserving the tone of your guitar. BBE Boosta Grande’s 1meg Ohm input is about the same as the front end of a good Marshall or other premium tube amp, welcoming your guitar’s signal with wide-open arms, not loading down your pickups. In the middle of things, you can count on Boosta’s 1 percent metal-film resistors for consistent tone and a rugged circuit board for tour-proven reliability.