Fantastic, warm vintage-style delay in a rugged design that is meant to be played! The BBE Two Timer Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal features a Bucket Brigade design for warm, haunting reverb and tape-like echoes. BBE designed the Two Timer with two independent delay times selectable via the Time1/Time2 mode footswitch. This means you can set one for a slapback echo and the other for a longer repeat for solos!
Two Timer is designed for guitarists whose gigs are as demanding as their ears. It features a beefy mil-spec circuit board with big, fat signal traces, 1 percent metal-film resistors and high-voltage poly caps, all backed up by a robust, true hardwire bypass.
BBE Two Timer Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Features
- Authentic Bucket Brigade Delay circuit
- Delay Range: 0ms – 330ms
- Time 1, Time 2, repeat and mix controls
- Time 1/Time 2 mode footswitch with LED indicators
- 1MEG Ohms input impedance for proper pickup loading
- 1K Ohms output impedance when engaged
- 1 percent metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Easy access battery compartment
- True hardwire bypass
- 5-year warranty