The BBE Windowpane Silicon Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal cuts the nonsense and delivers that creamy, Jimi-like fuzz tone that we all long for! BBE loads the Windowpane fuzz with two sequentially-wired silicon transistors which are properly biased and the tone is dialed in with a carefully selected treble roll-off on the second transistor, recalling the slightly mellowed top end of early germanium transistor fuzz pedals.
The use of silicon transistors and low-tolerance 1 percent metal-film resistors gives the Windowpane remarkable consistency unlike the old germanium-based pedals. Add in high-voltage poly caps on a rugged circuit board and BBE Windowpane delivers the mind-altering fuzz tone you’re after, gig after gig. True hardwire bypass means signal passes entirely around the circuit, from input jack to output jack without a hint of loading.
BBE Windowpane Silicon Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal Features
- Hand-biased silicon transistors
- 50K Ohms Low Z input for authentic vintage fuzz pickup loading
- 10K Ohms output impedance when engaged
- 1 percent metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Blue status LED for high visibility and low power consumption
- Easy access battery compartment
- True hardwire bypass
- 5-year warranty