Beats Mixr On Ear Headphones
Designed for DJs, Beats Mixr headphones are the lightest, loudest headphones in the Beats by Dr. Dre collection. David Guetta challenged Beats by Dr. Dre to create the perfect set of world-class DJ headphones which are the Mixr headphones. Beats Mixr headphones were made for audio enthusiasts and professionals alike. These on-ear headphones reproduce accurate sound and meet the needs of the world's best DJs. And their super-lightweight design means you can pull them on and off while you're onstage without any trouble.
Beats by Dre Mixr DJ Headphones Features
- 40mm drivers provide low frequency range with a custom diaphragm, which produces smooth mids and highs, designed to help DJs play to a crowd.
- Soft ear pads fit over the ear comfortably, making Beats Mixr headphones wearable for hours during a gig.
- Metal construction and a molded headband keep Beats Mixr headphones sturdy and travel-friendly. Ear cups pivot up to 270 degrees for single ear monitoring with articulation and a snug fit unique to your ears.
- Dual input 3.5mm jacks let Beats Mixr headphones daisy chain audio with friends and other music enthusiasts for easy sharing.
- By keeping ambient noise out, Beats Mixr headphones provide a cleaner sound while reducing leakage from your own music. This allows for clear audio playback and totally confident mixing
Designed to be heard over a crowd, Beats Mixr headphones deliver extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume.
Made for DJs.
Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears, then rotate back for total isolation. With daisy chain connectors, it's easy to share what you're listening to.
Beats Mixr headphones are built to withstand the rigors of DJ life, which means creating a housing flexible and tough enough to take a beating. The ultra-flexible headband was also crafted to be super-lightweight and easily foldable for jetting off to your next destination.