Beats Pro Over Ear Headphones
Superb sound in the studio or in the club, the Beats by Dre Pro headphones are made for musicians who demand high quality sound. Beats Pro headphones give you deep bass response and sound across the spectrum. That's because they use no amplification or noise cancellation circuitry that adds other frequencies, colors the sound, or compromises bass response.
Beats by Dre Pro Headphones Features
- Beats Pro delivers the even frequency response of studio monitors for ultra-accurate recording, mixing, and playback.
- Greater ear cup foam density and precise fitting shut out external noise for awesome accuracy and clarity.
- Plug your cable into one ear cup and the other port switches to output mode, making it easy to share what you're listening to.
- Backward pivoting ear cups make it easy to monitor the room, studio, or club with Beats Pro headphones at all times.
- This design yields superior sound isolation with maximum comfort and minimal ear fatigue. Removable and easily cleaned padding.
- The heavy-duty, gold-plated 1/4-inch adapter ensures you're ready for any setup. Attached tether prevents it from being left behind at your last gig.
The sound of the studio.
Beats Pro headphones sound so good because they bring back the quality lost in modern-day file compression. That means you're really hearing music the way it was originally heard by the artist in the studio.
Clear highs and deep lows.
Beats Pro are made of steel and aluminum, giving you an interior sound platform more solid than most. That's why you'll feel the kind of bass that resonates deep in your chest when you play your music.
No cheap plastic, no frayed cords. Beats Pro headphones are made with an aluminum frame with a matte anodized finish, encasing overstuffed ear cups.
True noise reduction.
Because Beats Pro headphones have heavily padded, pivoting ear cups, you get the noise cancelling effect without the need for power switches or batteries. It's the real studio monitor experience in a headphone.
Easy to share sound.
Plug your headphone cable into one ear cup and the other automatically switches into output mode, letting your friends hear what you hear.