The Behringer A500 Reference Power Amp is an ultra-linear power amplifier that's quickly becoming the top choice for recording studios and post-production work. And its amazing price is just the beginning.
The A500 provides true audiophile-grade performance that delivers 2 x 230 Watts into 4 Ohms or 500 Watts into 8 Ohms bridged, with enough overhead to always keep you on the safe side. The A500’s advanced convection-type cooling system guarantees stable, noise-free operation, while its servo-controlled design can drive virtually all passive speakers.
A precise level meter and clip indicators are provided for accurate performance monitoring. Input connections are laid out on balanced XLR, 1/4-inch TRS and RCA connectors, making sure you never run out of connectivity options. Plus, the speaker outputs give you a choice between professional touch-proof binding posts and 1/4-inch TS connectors.
To assure years of trouble-free operation, Behringer only uses the ultra-reliable Toshiba® or Fairchild® high-power transistors that are known for their rock-solid reputation. In addition to all these features, an independent thermal overload protection system with LED indicators for each channel automatically protects both your amplifier and your speakers. Last but not least, Behringer has relied on a tough high-current toroidal transformer for absolute reliability and lowest noise interference possible.
You deserve the very best in studio power amplification. Get the A500 and it will be love at first sight: it's reference-class audio, ultra-reliable quality and super-affordable!
Behringer A500 Reference Amplifier Features
- Ultra-linear power amplifier for recording studios, post-production, live sound and HiFi application
- 2 x 230 Watts into 4 Ohms, 500 Watts into 8 Ohms in bridged mono operation
- Servo-controlled design can drive virtually any passive speaker such as studio monitors, etc.
- Advanced convection-cooling for absolutely noise-free and stable operation (no fan)
- Precise level meter and clip indicators for accurate performance monitoring
- Input connections on balanced XLR, 1/4-inch TRS and RCA connectors
- Speaker outputs on professional touch-proof binding posts and 1/4-inch TS connectors
- Ultra-reliable Toshiba® / Fairchild® high-power transistors
- Independent thermal overload protection with LED indicator for each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for absolute reliability and lowest noise interference
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany