The Behringer Ultracoustic ACX900 is a 90-Watt, 2-channel amplifier which features 2 original 8-inch BUGERA™ speakers for true acoustic fidelity.
The ACX900 offers you 2 independent FX processors and an ultra-musical, 7-band graphic EQ for each channel plus the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system to reduce feedback in an instant. In addition, the ACX900 holds a dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with an external tuner, FX inserts and a balanced stereo XLR Line out with Ground Lift switch to enable a direct connection to your mixing console. It also comes with a dual footswitch FS112.
Your instrument is everything to you. You worked hard to afford your acoustic guitar and pamper it like a lover. Understandably, when it comes to amplifying your acoustic instrument you don’t want your sound to be touched—you want an amp that is totally faithful to your instrument and your music.
Behringer Ultracoustic ACX900 Features
- Powerful 90-watt, 12 channel stereo amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
- 2 Original 8 inch BUGERA dual-cone speakers for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 integrated, 24-bit digital FX processors each with 16 awesome effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations.
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- 2 Dedicated instrument and microphone channels with seperate Gain and FX controls
- Individual 7-band graphic EQ on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- Dedicated tuner switch per channel for use with an external tuner
- Switchable phase correction on channel 1 for feedback protection
- Instrument and mic FX insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Balanced stereo XLR line output with ground lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dual footswitch (FS112) for FX 1&2 bypass included
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life