The Behringer B1 Microphone is an amazing value! Designed especially with home-studio owners and musicians in mind, the Behringer B1 Vocal Condenser Microphone features a 1 inch capsule that captures your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy.
The B1's 20Hz - 20 kHz frequency response is enhanced by a pronounced presence boost, making EQ unnecessary in many cases. Its cardioid polar pattern, switchable high-pass filter and -10 dB pad, SPL of 148 dB and unusually low inherent noise make it perfect for close miking and extremely flexible.
The B1 features extremely rugged construction with a satin nickel-plated brass body. Includes a hard case, shock mount and windscreen.
Behringer B1 Vocal Condenser Microphone Features
- Pressure gradient transducer with shock-mounted 1 inch gold-sputtered single-diaphragm capsule
- Exceptionally wide frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with pronounced presence boost
- Transformerless FET input circuitry for extremely low inherent noise
- Cardioid polar pattern ideal for diverse studio and live applications
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- +48 V phantom powered
- Extremely rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
- Delivered in a rugged hard case with suspension mount and windscreen