With built-in Bluetooth connectivity and 1,000 watts of power, the Behringer Eurolive B112W Bluetooth Powered PA Speaker is perfect for live bands, DJs, presentations, parties and more! Super-efficient Class-D amplifier technology ensures powerful sound all night long while the 12 inch long-excursion driver yields excellent bass and clear highs. The Bluetooth A2DP technology on this Behringer active speaker allows you to stream audio wirelessly.
Behringer Eurolive B112W Bluetooth Powered PA Speaker Features
- 1,000-Watt 2-way PA speaker for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact, lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme SPLs
- Bluetooth A2DP technology to stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth device
- Wireless-ready for high-quality Behringer digital wireless mic system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for great system control
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amp technology for incredible sonic performance and light weight
- Powerful 12 inch long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1 inch compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
With the Eurolive B112W’s Bluetooth capabilities, you can stream music from any Bluetooth audio-equipped device such as your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, even your laptop computer. Plus, two B112W active speakers can provide true stereo performance via their Stereo Link function, making them the first active loudspeakers in this class to offer this capability.
Built-in Mixer and Wireless Option
The B112W features built-in 2-channel mixers with the same ultra-low noise, high-headroom mic preamps that have made Behringer mixers legendary. Also included is 2-band equalizer, plus Bluetooth for streaming audio directly from your iOS device, and our proprietary ULM wireless technology. Sold separately, Behringer ULM Series digital mics integrate seamlessly to expand your B112W system to handle virtually any live sound application.
Whether you set this powered PA speaker on a table, or mount it on a pair of optional speaker stands, you’ll enjoy music streaming through this rich sounding, easy-to-setup system in mere moments.
Cut the Fat; Keep the Beef
Behringer drew from their considerable experience to build these performance-grade loudspeakers and made them lighter (32 lbs./14.5 kg) and more powerful. Custom-engineered Class-D power amps provide the ultimate in low-distortion power and efficiency. Backed by SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) technology, the high-tech alternative to heavy transformers and massive heat sinks, these loudspeakers can run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat!
Power and Control
There is absolutely no substitute for amplifier power in high-performance loudspeakers; the kind of power it takes to deliver clean, in-your-face vocals and chest-thumping bass day in and day out. That’s why Behringer gave these active PA speakers 1000 Watts of bi-amplified, digitally processed output power.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amps and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive—but what about the part of the system you actually hear? The LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application.
When you buy a Behringer active loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. B112W active speaker systems crank out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B112W is suitable for a wide variety of applications. They can be mounted on standard speaker poles, placed vertically atop subwoofers, or even laid on their side for use as onstage monitor wedges. Their extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make them a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike.
Hook up is simple, requiring only a single XLR or 1/4 inch cable from your mixing console and power. Additional monitors can be chained together via the XLR Mix Output jack on the rear panel.