Behringer Truth B2031P Passive Studio Monitors; Power, Presence and Clarity!
Following in the footsteps of the highly acclaimed TRUTH B2031 active monitors, the passive B2031P 2-way studio reference monitors are for audiophiles who already have their own high-quality amplifier. The B2031P delivers very neutral sound, has an extremely flat frequency response (55 Hz - 21 kHz) and can handle up to 150 Watts of power.
Behringer B2031P Features
- High-resolution, passive 2-way, 150-watt near-field monitor
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 55 Hz to 21 kHz
- Extremely high-resolution, Ferro fluid-cooled tweeter
- 8 3/4 inch woofer (polypropylene diaphragm and aluminum die-cast chassis)
- Controlled dispersion and large sweet spot
- Phase-optimized with a low distortion frequency crossover
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- Delivered as Matched Pair
- Low-vibration, environment-friendly E1 MDF cabinet
- Designed in Germany
Tight, deep bass is provided by a long-throw 8 3/4 inch woofer with a special polypropylene diaphragm, while a ferro-fluid cooled HF driver guarantees clear and detailed highs.
The unique BEHRINGER wave guide and the extremely low-distortion crossover network produce an absolutely linear phase response with excellent sound dispersion and stereo imaging.
The state-of-the-art circuitry used in the B2031P is mounted in a low-vibration, magnetically shielded MDF cabinet. The B2031Ps are delivered as matched pairs.