The Behringer EUROLIVE B215 loudspeaker is a 600-Watt, 2-Way PA speaker system with a 15-inch woofer and a 1.75-inch compression driver.
Designed for professional use, the B215 really performs, even at extreme levels of sound pressure.
This 600-Watt, 2-way loudspeaker is not only powerful but also easy to transport. At its heart lies an extremely powerful, 15" long-excursion driver to deliver super-low bass coupled with a 1.75” compression driver for high-end acoustic power. Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket or side tilt positioning for use as a floor monitor. The ergonomically shaped handles help you easily transport and set up the B215. With an unbelievable performance level and a fantastic price, the B215 will blow you away!
Do you want it active? The B215 is also available in a powered version and comes as B215A with an integrated 450-watt amplifier.
Behringer Eurolive B215 Features
- High-power 600-Watt 2-Way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 15-inch long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75-inch compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential/conical horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures
- optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik® Speakon®) plus 1/4-inch jack connectors*
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
* All Trademarks mentioned belong to their respective owners and are not affiliated with BEHRINGER®.