The Behringer Truth B3030A monitors aren't the biggest and baddest. Behringer is not even trying for enhanced
sound. Their engineers designed the Truth series with only one goal in mind. Create the most accurate and truest monitors around so you could hear and feel exactly
what you’ve recorded.
The acoustic engineers at Behringer have been working for years to improve the industry standard Truth B2030A. They use the best materials and technology such as ultra-high resolution, 2 inch velocity ribbon transducers, long-throw woofers with Kevlar cones and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis.
Behringer also integrated 110-Watt bi-amped technology so the B3030A could boast enormous power reserves when driven hard. To guarantee an ultra-linear frequency response, each monitor is hand-aligned and comes with an individual frequency diagram.
But the Truth
is in the quality of sound that only top quality components and workmanship can bring.
Behringer B3030A 2 Way Active Ribbon Studio Monitor Features
- Ultra-linear frequency response with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 75 and 35-Watt power amplifiers with enormous power reserve
- Ultra-high resolution, 2 Inch velocity ribbon transducer for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 6 3/4 Inch woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone and aluminum die-cast chassis for ultimate bass response
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large sweet spot owing to the unique Behringer wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Delivered as matched pairs with individual frequency diagrams
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and 1/4 Inch TRS connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany