Behringer B612D Eurolive Powered PA Speaker
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, the Behringer B612D Eurolive Powered PA Speaker provides a much better power-to-weight ratio than competing active speakers. With the D Series Powered PA Speaker, you get all the power of traditional bi-amped active loudspeakers without all the backbreaking weight. The sound quality of the lightweight B612D loudspeakers exceeds that of our extremely popular Eurolive B212D systems, plus we've given them even more output power and a significant transducer upgrade.
Due to their high-efficiency design, Eurolive B612D active loudspeakers crank out 1500 of the cleanest, punchiest audio Watts we've ever packed into a compact loudspeaker system. The integrated sound processor provides total system control for dependable protection of the LF/HF transducers, and thanks to the built-in active high-pass filter, you can run them full out without the slightest hint of distortion. In addition, the Behringer B612D Eurolive Powered PA Speakers feature an Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) Mic/Line input with Level control and dedicated 2-band EQ (bass/treble) for easy control.
Behringer B612D Eurolive Powered PA Speaker Features
Class-D Amplifier Technology Delivers High Power with Low Weight
- High-power 1500-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Instead of operating relatively continuously like Class-AB circuits, Class-D amps switch on and off thousands of times per second, delivering power only as it is needed. In other words, the amplifier is either fully on or fully off, which significantly reduces the power losses in the output devices.
Massive Power to Size Ratio
At the heart of each B615D and B612D are two high-current amplifiers with a combined maximum output of 1500 Watts. These Class-D amps are capable of driving the speakers to their maximum without damage or distortion thanks to their internal active protection circuits. Put simply, these systems will astound you with their massive punch, smooth midrange and articulate top-end.
While some of our competitors are content to buy off-the-shelf transducers and plug them into their boxes, we custom-design and build ours from scratch. We wind the voice coils, process the paper pulp into cones—and even machine our own back plates. This enables us to control the quality, and frankly to make better components, like the long-excursion 12 and 15 inch LF transducers and state-of-the-art 1.75 inch titanium-diaphragm compression drivers we load into each and every B612D/B615D.
Instant PA System
With just a single EUROLIVE D Series loudspeaker and a microphone you can set up an instant sound system. Thanks to the built-in preamp section, you just connect a dynamic mic and raise and lower the volume with the Level control. Place the speaker on a tabletop or stand, and power up. It's just that easy. And if you need more coverage, say for a larger room or audience, you can add more active loudspeakers via the convenient Link Output XLR connector.
Powerful Low Frequency Response
The EUROLIVE D Series was built with extended low frequency handling in mind. Thanks to their internally braced, injection-molded, tuned-port enclosures, these bad boys really crank out serious quantities of bass. Keep in mind that bass response varies according to LF transducer size, so the larger the speaker, the more bass you will be able to generate.
Processor Controlled Output
Hidden deep inside each enclosure is the equivalent of an active 2-way electronic crossover, graphic EQ, parametric EQ, mic preamp, limiter and two Class-D power amplifiers, yet overall weight is less than comparable loudspeaker systems. These components work together seamlessly to provide optimal sound quality without you ever having to touch a single knob. As output demands rise, the internal processor frees up LF amp and transducer resources by reducing program bass content, so that higher overall system volume can be realized. It's like having a tiny soundman inside each cabinet constantly monitoring and changing output parameters for the best possible sound.
Specifications- Amplifier Power Output:
Max output power 1500 W- Speaker Size:
Size 12 in. / 308 mm, 1.75 in. / 44 mm- Audio Inputs: - XLR (servo-balanced): - Sensitivity:
-40 dBu to +4 dBu- Input impedance:
20 kOhms- 1/4 in. TRS jack (servo-balanced):- Sensitivity:
-40 dBu to +4 dBu- Input impedance:
20 kOhms- Level control:- Input Trim:
–8 to + 30 dB- Max. input level:
+22 dBu- Connector:
XLR connector- Loudspeaker System Data:- Frequency Response:
60 Hz to 18 kHz- Crossover frequency:
2.1 kHz- Sound pressure level:
max. 125 dB SPL @ 1 m- Limiter:
Equalizer Processor-controlled- Equalizer:- HIGH:
12 kHz / ±15 dB- LOW:
80 Hz / ±15 dB- Power Supply:- Voltage (Fuses):- USA/Canada:
120 V, 60 Hz (T 6.3 A H 250 V) - UK/Australia:
240 V~, 50 Hz (T 3.15 A H 250 V) - Europe:
230 V~, 50 Hz (T 3.15 A H 250 V) - Japan:
100 V~, 50-60 Hz (T 6.3 A H 250 V) - Power consumption:
max. 600 Watts- Mains connection:
Standard IEC receptacle- Dimensions (H x W x D):
25.9 x 15.5 x 15.1 in., (658 x 394 x 384 mm) - Weight:
49 lbs / 22.2 kg