Now you can have it all, solid, punchy lows and the sweet sound of stereo chorusing with the Behringer BUC400.
Hold on to Your Bottom End
At long last, there's a bass/keyboard chorus pedal that provides super-thick stereo chorusing without sacrificing the lows! The Behringer BUC400 applies a warm, rich chorus to only the upper frequency range of your signal, allowing your bottom-end to retain all its punch and definition.
Behringer BUC400 Ultra Bass Chorus Effects Pedal Features
- Get super-thick chorus with unbelievable stereo effect
- Dedicated Level, Low Filter, Rate and Depth controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9v battery or the optional Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
The secret is the extremely unique Shape control that lets you determine how much of the low frequency content is affected by the chorus. It functions very much like a crossover circuit, allowing you to keep the bottom-end full and tight, while creating stunning top-end shimmer. The Level control is used to raise and lower the output of the BUC400 and the Rate and Depth controls set the speed and fullness of the chorus effect.
Behringer also included a status LED for effect On/Off and battery check, and you can run your BUC400 on a 9v battery or an optional DC power supply. A first-class electronic On/Off switch is integrated for absolutely noise-free operation.