The Behringer BXL3000A Ultrabass is a 300-Watt, 2-channel bass workstation with an original BUGERA 15-inch Aluminum Cone speaker, Behringer's FBQ Spectrum Analyzer, and an onboard Compressor and Ultrabass Processor.
When a stack is too high and a practice amp just doesn’t cut it, then this truly affordable wedge-shaped Bass Workstation with a powerful 15-inch Hard Attack aluminum-cone speaker is exactly right!
With 300 Watts of output horsepower, your performance will never run out of breath. And it’s fully loaded: one clean and one distortion channel with full control, a 7-band EQ with a revolutionary See-What-You-Play FBQ frequency indicator that immediately shows you which bass frequency corresponds with which fader on your EQ to allow you instant sound shaping, a switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor and a compressor with adjustable threshold are just a few of the feature highlights.
A musical limiter guarantees playing without distortion on the clean channel even at the highest volume levels, plus Behringer has included a dual footswitch for channel select. Using external FX units is easy with the dedicated FX insert, and you can use the separate headphone output whenever you need to keep your music just to yourself.
Behringer BXL3000A Ultrabass Features
- Powerful 300-Watt 2-channel bass workstation in wedge-shaped cabinet
- Original BUGERA 15-inch Hard Attack aluminum-cone speaker
- Clean channel with dedicated Gain control
- Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
- Ultra-musical, active 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer
- Revolutionary See what you play FBQ frequency indicator for instant sound shaping
- Switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
- Integrated Compressor smoothens out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Musical limiter for ultimate volume without distortion
- Dual footswitch for Channel select and Ultrabass function included
- Separate headphone output - perfect for quiet practicing
- Balanced XLR DI and line outputs for direct connection to your mixing console
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dedicated FX Insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany