Behringer Ultrabass BXL450A Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier
The Behringer BXL450A Ultrabass is a 45-Watt, 2-channel bass workstation with an original BUGERA™ 10-inch Aluminum Cone speaker and Behringer's FBQ Spectrum Analyzer.
When a stack is too high and a practice amp just doesn’t cut it, then this truly affordable wedge-shaped Bass Workstation with a powerful 10-inch Hard Attack aluminum-cone speaker is exactly right!
With 45 Watts of output horse power, your performance will never run out of breath. And it’s fully loaded: one clean and one distortion channel with full control, a 5-band EQ with a revolutionary See-What-You-Play FBQ frequency indicator that immediately shows you which bass frequency corresponds with which fader on your EQ to allow you instant sound shaping are just a few of the feature highlights.
A musical limiter guarantees playing without distortion on the clean channel even at the highest volume levels. You can use the separate headphone output whenever you need to keep your music just to yourself.
Behringer BXL450A Ultrabass Features
- Powerful 45-Watt bass workstation in wedge-shaped cabinet
- Original BUGERA™ 10-inch Hard Attack aluminum-cone speaker
- Clean channel with dedicated Gain control
- Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
- Ultra-musical, active 5-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer
- Revolutionary See what you play FBQ frequency indicator for instant sound shaping
- Musical opto-limiter for ultimate volume without distortion
- Separate headphone output - perfect for quiet practicing
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany