The Behringer Behritone C50A Powered full-range reference studio monitors lets you hear what your mixes will sound like on real-world systems such as car stereos, computers, televisions, iPod stations and other bass-challenged systems.
Each 6.5 in. cube contains its own dedicated 30-Watt Class-D power amp and a specially designed 5-1/4 in. full-range speaker for crystal-clear audio reproduction. The C50A accepts balanced XLR and 1/4 in. TRS, as well as unbalanced RCA connections, and is magnetically shielded so it won't disrupt your computer video monitors.
Behringer Behritone C50A Powered Studio Monitor Features
Beauty is More Than Just Skin-Deep
- High-resolution, 30-Watt active nearfield monitor
- Full-range 5 1/4 in. speaker with special diaphragm and deformation-resistant chassis
- Frequency response from 90 Hz to 17 kHz with zero crossover phase distortion
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern due to singular small-diaphragm full-range driver configuration
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- 6 1/2 in. cube cabinet with multiple coats of high-gloss piano lacquer finish
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet and baffle for minimal resonance
- 5/8 in. microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base
- 1/4 in. soft neoprene pad to serve as an acoustic isolator
- Servo-balanced XLR, 1/4 in. TRS and RCA input connectors plus gain control for precise calibration in stereo setups
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Behritone loudspeakers are Behringer's homage to a now-defunct company and their legendary 5C loudspeakers, which literally shook up the recording industry in the 1970s and '80s. The original versions were passive little vinyl-clad, particle board cubes that recording engineers soon came to love. The C50A features a high-gloss piano lacquer finish. Constructed of precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF for extremely low-resonance performance. A neoprene pad is included for superior acoustic isolation when the speakers are placed on a desktop, or the enclosures can be mounted on mic stands via the built-in 5/8 in. adapters.
Discover what world-class studio and mastering engineers have known for decades-the only way to get the Truth about your mix is to hear it through these pint-sized beauties. Behritone C50A active studio monitors are the perfect complement to your current monitoring system.