The Chorus Space-C CC300 is an analog 3-Dimensional sound effects pedal that provides four unique interstellar pathways through the sonic universe.
Behringer took four of the recording industry's best-sounding chorus effects and packed them into a single, convenient stomp box. The CC300 will quickly become your secret weapon of choice, thanks to the dreamy sound of its real analog stereo chorus.
Behringer CC300 Chorus Space-C Effects Pedal Features
Four on the Floor
- Add a breathtaking third dimension to your sound or instrument and experience the secret weapon of professional recording studios
- 4 dedicated space presets for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9v battery or the optional Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
The CC300 makes it so very easy to get great sound at the push of a button, or two, or three, or four. Behringer has taken all the guesswork out of dialing in the ideal chorus. Typically, you would have to adjust Level, Depth and Rate controls (and hope that the stars were in proper alignment) to get these kinds of results. With the CC300, you just select one, or more, of the custom-designed presets and the chilly realm of chorus is all yours.
Interplanetary Power Supply
The high-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the CC300 with either a 9v battery or Behringer's optional PSU-SB DC power adapter.