Behringer CE500A Powered Installation PA Speaker
The Behringer CE500A active speaker system is ideal for business environments, letting you enjoy full, clear sound over a wide listening area. Specifically designed to complement commercial indoor facilities such as restaurants, shops, exhibition halls and more, CE500As come equipped with special mounting brackets, allowing them to be mounted on walls or suspended from above. This means you can aim them, which is handy considering people have ears on the sides of their heads, not the top!
Behringer CE500A Active Install PA Speaker Features
More Like Studio Monitors Than Tin-Cans
- Multi-purpose, 80-Watt, active speaker for commercial indoor installations (restaurants, shops, exhibitions), multimedia, home recording studio and audio/video production
- Exceptional sound quality, wide dynamic range and ultra-linear frequency range from 60 Hz to 23 kHz
- Powerful 5 1/2 inch woofer with extremely light-weight cellulose cone and high-resolution 1/2 inch tweeter
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and peak LED
- Additional Line output connector allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Ultra-flexible wall-mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Inside these multi-purpose active loudspeakers are powerful 5 1/2 inch woofers and high-resolution 1/2 inch tweeters powered by an internal 80-Watt amplifier. These transducers have been designed to work with the onboard amp seamlessly, meaning there is not too much, or even worse, too little wattage to adequately power the system. And the sound quality of the CE500A puts those aforementioned tin-cans to shame.
Connecting the CE500A couldn't be easier, thanks to the convenient rear panel which provides a standard XLR microphone socket and RCA jacks for hooking up a tape/CD or even MP3 deck. To raise and lower the mic volume, just turn the Level control (RCA volume levels are controlled by the source device). To run two CE500As in stereo mode, connect your playback deck to the right RCA jack on one loudspeaker and the left jack on the other. You can even chain together as many CE500As as you'd like via the handy Link XLR socket.
Instant PA System
You don't even need a mixer to use the CE500A. You can plug one into the wall outlet, connect a microphone and start talking - sometimes that's all you need. Whether you need speakers for the conference room, the waiting room or the lobby, the CE500A business speakers will elevate your company status and get your message across. Stop yelling into those tin-cans...everyone will thank you.