The Behringer CMD DV1 DJ Controller works seamlessly with digital vinyl systems like Serato ScratchLive and Native Instrument’s Traktor Scratch Pro 2 and gives instant, hands on access to functionality that modern DVS DJs often miss out on! This controller allows you to use both digital vinyl and traditional gear, while giving you access to software features such as looping, hotcues, effects, samples, and much more. The CMD DV-1 can be used to access advanced features for up to four software decks!
Behringer designed the DV-1 to sit next to a mixer or turntable, and the rugged build quality and long life tactile switches mean you’ll have this workhorse for a long, long time. The CMD DV1 module works well as a standalone controller for a wide range of DJ and production software and is class-compliant, meaning that no additional drivers are required – just connect and go!
Behringer CMD DV1 DJ Controller Features
- Full control of up to 4 software effects decks
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Access deck focus, hotcues, looping, instant doubles and much more
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other Behringer CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life