The Behringer CMD LC1 DJ Controller is a powerful clip-triggering machine for use with production software including Ableton Live, Avid Pro-Tools and many more! The clip section of the Behringer LC-1 has 32 buttons that are backlit in multiple colors and respond to MIDI feedback. There’s also an effects control section above the clip area, with 8 encoders and 8 buttons. Below the clip area there are also buttons for channel mute, solo and record.
On its own, the CMD LC-1 makes a great controller for clip management, as well as a great addition to any Serato ScratchLive user’s Bridge-based setup. But when paired with the MM-1 Mixer module, this dynamic duo turns into a fantastic Live controller – combining the clip triggering and effect tweaking power of the LC-1 with the smooth mixing and scene navigating capabilities of the MM-1.
And remember that at its heart, the LC-1 is an array of assignable buttons and knobs. So, why not use it to access cue points in Virtual DJ or Traktor? Or with a step sequencer? The LC-1 can handle all this and more with ease!
Behringer CMD LC1 DJ Controller Features
- Powerful clip-based controller for use with Ableton Live or other production software
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular production software including Avid Pro-Tools, Ableton Live, Bitwig Studio and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- 32 trigger buttons with 4-color LED backlighting
- 8 rotary encoders with LED feedback
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life