The Behringer CMD PL1 DJ Controller is a platter-based control surface with a small size but with massive usability! With its 4 inch touch-sensitive wheel, the PL-1 gives a great feel with professional response. Touch on the top, and the music stops just as if you were touching a record. Nudge the side of the platter and you’ll get momentary changes in playback speed. The CMD PL1 controller performs exactly as you’ve come to expect from years of turntable and CD deck use.
Behringer also gives the PL1 a silky-smooth, high-resolution fader for precise pitch adjustments. If you use sync in your software and the deck pitch changes, there’s a column of LEDs next to the pitch fader that lets you know what the pitch on the virtual deck has changed to – so you always know what’s going on without looking at your screen.
Behringer CMD PL1 DJ Controller Features
- 4 inch high-resolution touch sensitive platter
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- 14bit Pitch fader with LED feedback
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- Flexible deck switching to control up to 4 decks from a single controller
- Full control over multiple effects
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other Behringer CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Only have room for one controller in your booth? Not a problem! The Behringer CMD PL-1 supports deck switching for controlling up to four decks, so a single module is the perfect backup deck or add-on when using software that allows for more than two virtual decks.