The Behringer CT100 Cable Tester is intelligent with 3-modes, microprocessor control, and it accepts virtually any connector type: XLR, mono and TRS phone (1/4", 1/8", TT), RCA and MIDI. The Behringer CT100 shows which input pin is connected to which output pin. Separate LED’s indicate proper shield connection and phantom power presence. The CT100 also offers an installed cable test mode and a continuity check plus a test tone generator.
Behringer CT100 Audio Cable Tester Features
- Three modes: cable test, installed cable test and test tone mode
- Accepts A Variety of Cable Ends Including:
- XLR, 1/4 inch, 1/8 inch phone (Stereo and Mono)
- TT, RCA, MIDI
- Continuity, Intermittentcy, Phantom power and Grounded shield detection
- Test tone generation (1 kHz and 440 Hz)
- Battery operation (requires two AA alkaline batteries)
Powered by two AA batteries, the CT100 is an indispensable tool that enables you to easily check the most common cables used by musicians and sound engineers. Faulty cables are a common cause of failure in live and studio situations. This microprocessor-controlled device was designed to ensure fast, reliable problem location. Various test modes and the included belt clip add to its flexibility.