The Behringer DD600 Digital Stereo Delay Echo Effects Pedal is the ultimate digital delay effects pedal for subtle to substantial echo delays. Compare it to delay boxes costing three times as much and you’ll find yourself returning to this remarkable pedal every time.
The DD600 stomp box has dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls for awesome sound shaping, which results in 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay, echo and panning effects with delay times of up to 2000 milliseconds. Modes include 4 tempo settings, 4 delay settings (exclusive of delay time), E/D and Reverse. The featured Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor emulates true acoustic environments, delivering ultra-realistic sound to your ears. Other features include an extra PAN OUT output, a bright blue LED to indicate the power status and battery condition as well as an electronic bypass footswitch, which preserves signal integrity. Our BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply or a typical 9 V battery can be used to operate the DD600 pedal.
Don’t delay. Get this top-of-the-line effects pedal into your chain today!
Behringer DD600 Digital Stereo Delay Echo Effects Pedal Features
- Ultimate digital Delay/Echo effects pedal with 11 different modes—comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo/panning with delay time up to 2 s
- Dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany