Behringer DR400 Digital Stereo Reverb/Delay Pedal is the ultimate digital reverb/delay effects pedal. Looking for soaking wet vintage reverb, and delay that sounds like it was borne of an especially fab late-night recording session in 1968? Look no further than the Behringer DR400.
Powered by the Behringer Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor, the DR400 Digital Stereo Reverb/Delay Pedal offers three delay styles, four reverb styles and four styles that combine the two. Dedicated Tone and Reverb Time dials double as Feedback and Delay Time, depending on what mode you're in, while the Balance dial determines the perfect mix of clean and affected tone. There’s even a Tap function that allows you to dial in the delay tempo by pressing the footswitch. A dazzling blue LED indicates the power status and a top-quality on/off switch maintains awesome signal integrity. You can power this pedal with a 9 V battery or a Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included). Give your sound a whole new sense of space and time with the Behringer DR400 Digital Stereo Reverb/Delay Pedal. This amazing pedal fits perfectly within every musician’s pedal board and budget.
Behringer DR400 Digital Stereo Reverb/Delay Pedal Features
- Ultimate digital reverb/delay effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo effects including reverb, delay and combinations
- Dedicated Mode, Reverb/Delay time, Tone/Feedback and Balance controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany