- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
Behringer is proud to present the Behringer DX2000USB Pro 7 Channel DJ Mixer
with its built-in USB audio interface—an invaluable tool for the DJ of all trades. You can accommodate a multimedia presentation, a variety of audio platforms (vinyl, CDs, mp3) and multiple mics—all at the same event!
Behringer DX2000USB 7 Channel DJ Mixer Features:
Live Large With More Mediums!
- Professional, 7-channel, ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- 45-mm infinium contact-free optical crossfader with adjustable friction for years of use
- 5 dual stereo inputs plus 2 mono mic/line channels with ULN mic preamps, Phantom Power, Gain control and Clip LED
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact Behringer Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Massive software bundle includes Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software
- Ultra-musical 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) with EQ on/off switch on all stereo channels
- Long-wearing 100-mm faders and sealed rotary controls on all input channels
- Headphone output with Level and Balance (PFL/Main) controls, switchable split mode and level display
- Auto-talkover function with separate Sensitivity, Time and Damping controls
- Main Dim, main Boost, Punch and Cut functions for awesome mix options
- Subbass Out for separate subwoofer, additional Zone output for second room/area
- Planet Earth switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
If it can be clicked, spun or spoken, the Behringer DX2000USB can mix it! You get 5 dual stereo inputs plus 2 mono mic/line channels with ultra low-noise mic preamps, Phantom Power, Gain control and Clip LED. The DX2000USB DJ mixer also has enough built-in phono preamps to handle up to three turntables. Finally, the built-in USB audio interface gives you the power to add your computer’s digital music library to the mix.
Old-school feel, new-school performance
The Behringer DX2000USB mixer is packed with cutting-edge versatility, but we didn’t lose sight of the basic features that make a DJ mixer a lasting part of your rig. This new breed of DJ mixer features super-smooth ULTRAGLIDE faders with up to 500,000 life cycles, and an infinium optical VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance.
The DX2000USB DJ mixer comes armed with a 3-band kill EQ and Gain control per channel. Mono channels feature an additional Low Cut switch and an FX switch that routes the channel to the FX SEND and RETURN loop, so you can add a touch of outboard effects. These channels, which accept microphones and 1/4 in. line sources, also feature a Talkover button, a Channel On button and PFL switch for headphone monitoring. Stereo channels have an EQ on/off switch, as well as a Crossfader button that sends the channel to the main stereo mix or the crossfader. An Assign button selects whether the channel appears on the X or Y side of the Crossfader.
For the DJ in need of mammoth bass, the Behringer DX2000USB features an XLR subwoofer output (perfect for connecting to an active subwoofer) with adjustable Crossover Frequency dial and Level control. Directly above, the DX2000USB DJ mixer provides a 1/4 in. main mono ouput for synching your music’s strongest pulses with a lighting system. The Main Output section offers 1/4 in. and XLR stereo outputs, as well as 1/4 in. inputs for connection to outboard EQ units. This section also features RCA outputs for recording your set. The Monitor/Zone Output section gives you stereo 1/4 in. and XLR monitor outputs, as well as 1/4 in. stereo zone outputs.
You get incredible multitracking software and more when you hook up with the DX2000USB USB mixer. If you’re ready to record your projects in style, XT Software’s energyXT2.5 Compact Behringer Edition is just the trick. This amazing DAW (digital audio workstation) makes it easy to manipulate your audio and MIDI files, turning song ideas into stunning CD or web-ready recordings. energyXT2.5 Compact Behringer Edition includes a built-in synthesizer, which can also be accessed directly via an external controller or programmed by stepwrite mode. There’s even a built-in drum machine and internal multi-FX processor. If you want to incorporate sounds from old, damaged vinyl, the included Audacity freeware audio editor with vinyl restoration capability will remove pops and other noise. You even get Golden Ear and Podifier software so you can instantly share your creations via podcast.
Behringer DX2000USB 7 Channel DJ Mixer Specifications
Mono Input Channels
Stereo Input Channels
- Mic input: Electronically balanced,discrete input confi guration
- Gain: +10 to +60 dB
- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 80 kHz, +/-3 dB
- THD: 0.08 % typ. @ -30 dBu, 1 kHz
- Line Input:
- Gain: -10 to +40 dB
- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 80 kHz, +/-3 dB
- THD: 0.08 % typ. @ -10 dBu, 1 kHz
- S/N ratio: 85 dB, unweighted
- Low: +/-12 dB @ 50 Hz
- Mid: +/-8 dB @ 750 Hz
- High: +/-12 dB @ 10 kHz
- Low cut: 75 Hz, 18 dB/oct
- Phone/Line/CD: input Unbalanced input
- Line/CD: +17/-20 dB
- Phone: +17/-20 dB
- Frequency response:
- Line/CD: 10 Hz to 130 kHz, +/-3 dB
- Phone: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, RIAA
- Line/CD: 0.05 % typ @ 0 dBu, 1 kHz
- Phone: 0.1 % typ @ -40 dB, 1 kHz
- S/N ratio:
- Line/CD: -82 dB, unweighted
- Phone: -78 dB, unweighted
- Kill EQ:
- Low: +6/-25 dB @ 50 Hz
- Mid: +6/-25 dB @ 1.4 kHz
- High: +6/-18 dB @ 15 kHz
- Master out: Jack: 0 dB, XLR: +6 dB
- Monitor out: 0 dB (max.10 dB gain)
- Zone out: 0 dB (max.10 dB gain)
- Insert send: 0 dB
- Insert return: 0 dB
- Eff ect send: 0 dB
- Audio: Stereo In/Out
- Connector: Type B
- Sample rate: 48 kHz
- Power Supply: USA/Canada 120 V ~, 60 H
- Dimensions: 2 3/8 front / 6 rear x 17 1/4 x 14 in., (61 front / 152.4 rear x 440 x 355.5 mm)
- Weight: 14.3 lbs, 6.5 kg
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.