Something as critical as measuring room acoustics for PA alignment can only be done with precision measuring instruments. This is a job for a pro. With the Behringer ECM8000, Behringer has developed an ultra-linear omni-directional measuring microphone that enables you to carry out even the most difficult alignment tasks with ease.
Behringer ECM8000 Features
- Precise electret condenser measurement microphone with ultra-linear frequency response for absolute accurate measurements
- Well-balanced, true omni-directional characteristic
- Accepts +15 V to +48 V phantom power
- Low-noise XLR output with gold-plated contacts
- Perfect for any room analysis application
- Excellent flat response for instrument micing
- Delivered in a rugged hard case with mic clip and stand adapter
The ECM8000 can be used with virtually any real-time analyzer with +15 to +48 V phantom power. The ultra-linear frequency response ensures that the analyzer receives a fully accurate room signal, eliminating the necessity of analyzer calibration. Plus it works great as an instrument microphone.
Rely on your ears and Behringer's measuring tool!